Please do not commit any more code until you can compile with -Werror

Anthony Juckel ajuckel at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 11:11:27 EDT 2005

If you don't want to wait, you can add the following to your
sources.list file to download.  The package contains two minor
changes.

1) It adds the missing header file and
2) It updates the libffi dependency from libffi3 to libffi4 (as
requested for bug #325602).

deb http://www.juckel.net/apt/ unstable/
deb-src http://www.juckel.net/apt/ unstable/

I was preparing it for an NMU, but it seems that Andreas is addressing
the issue personally.  Until his package hits the archive, feel free
to use this version.

Anthony W. Juckel