port gnucash to openoffice framework

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Thu Sep 15 11:25:16 EDT 2005

Hi,

I have no idea what this even implies, let alone what it buys us.
I know what it costs us -- it means we're now dependent on the
openoffice framework, which is yet another dependency that poor users
need to build in order to get gnucash working.  So I just dont see
that the cost/benefit analysis really buys us anything.  Feel free
to try to convince me.

-derek