Automake warnings in lib/goffice on Debian

Emmanuel Pacaud emmanuel.pacaud at univ-poitiers.fr
Fri Sep 16 10:13:48 EDT 2005

Hi,

Le vendredi 16 septembre 2005 à 15:17 +0200, Christian Stimming a
écrit :
>I would advice against -Wno-error but rather switching off those
> particular warnings as described above. OTOH of course goffice
shouldn't
> be fixed by us but rather by upstream.

AFAIK, gnucash2 currently use an outdated local copy of goffice, so
don't expect goffice developpers to fix these issues...

Anyway, don't hesitate to fill bugs againt goffice product on
bugzilla.gnome. We're aware of these gcc4 warnings, but since it's not a
problem for gnumeric, they're not fixed yet.

I'm a happy user of current stable gnucash, but looking forward
gnucash2, so I'll be very receptive to issues you may encounter using
goffice as a graphing engine.

	Emmanuel.