Question on modifing User Guide

Bengt Thuree bengt at thuree.com
Sun Apr 9 11:13:27 EDT 2006

On Sat, 2006-04-08 at 14:00 -0600, David Herman wrote:
> I have a archive of my changes to the Concept/User Guide for GnuCash
> Chapter 8 (Investments).  I've updated the screenshots, installed the
> comments in the BZ reports that I've seen and modified some of the
> grammar/spelling (also probably inserted some errors of mine).

Hi

What tool did you use to modify the docbook?
A plain text editor like emacs, vi, gedit, scite or similar?
Or xml/docbook specific editor like conglomerate?
I tried conglomerate and liked it, but it do not show all the various
tags/text which means I can not use it.
Would prefere not to have to hack all the various xml tags manually...

/Bengt