Conceptguide chapter s on wiki

Bengt Thuree bengt at thuree.com
Mon Apr 10 02:31:12 EDT 2006

Hi Guys

Sorry for cross posting, but just doing this to ensure all gets this small
message.

You all have read the concept guide, and you all have some comments on it.
Please update the wiki (http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Concept_Guide) with
your comments. Otherwise, how should we ever improve the concept guide?

Anything you found difficult, tricky, or took long time to
understand/solve please indicate on the wiki. You can also use the
gnucash-devel mailing list if you prefere. Just do not think that the next
person will do it, since if everyone thinks like that....

I have converted the first 4 chapters on 1.8.x serie to wiki format
(http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Concept_Guide_draft/Overview) so you can put
in your corrections/modifications there directly.

Chapter 8 (Investment) will soon be ready for review as well.

The release for 2.0 is approaching... :)

/Bengt