Question on modifing User Guide

Bengt Thuree bengt at thuree.com
Mon Apr 10 10:39:53 EDT 2006

On Mon, 2006-04-10 at 08:25 -0600, David Herman wrote:

> Guess I investigate the EMACS tools, need to learn EMACS anyway.
I am getting that feeling as well... Used EMACS long time ago, but now I
am a VI user, but feels weird to use VI/EMACS in a full GUI
environment... Unless I am deep into Unix configuration files...

> Dave
>
> Surprised at lack of response/interest to work on "Documentation"

Me too... Me too... Especially since "everyone" wants 2.0... and the
documentation is easy to help with, if nothing else than comments and
suggestions...

Did I miss anything in my mails? Perhaps I scared them away... :(

/Bengt