GnuCash Guide CH8

Chris Lyttle chris at wilddev.net
Tue Apr 11 00:55:08 EDT 2006

Bengt Thuree wrote:
> With the great responce on the Wiki for concept guide, I guess we will do
> it directly in docbook and diff's or? At least until we get an indication
> it is worth it to do the manual work from Wiki to DocBook (that is people
> actually add to the wiki...)
>
> Perhaps Derek can arrange to have a Development ConceptGuide that is
> created from SVN a few times per day? Makes it a lot easier to see and
> comment on the real thing so to speak.

As the releases of docs don't need to be in sync with main gnucash
releases we could release new ones as often as they have significant
updates. That being said I will reiterate that the docs wont be just
automatically imported to svn but will need to go through an editing
process to be approved for inclusion. Wiki's imho have to much
possibility of  having  non-relevant content added for it to be an
automatic process.

Chris