Question on modifing User Guide

Bengt Thuree bengt at thuree.com
Wed Apr 12 04:21:32 EDT 2006

On On, 2006-04-12, 11:41, David Herman skrev:
> On Mon, 2006-04-10 at 22:45 -0600, Chris Lyttle wrote:
> The text changes are OK - I think, however I had some comments about the
> images.  Specifically the title of the "window" i.e file names.  Give me
> a day or two to cleanup.

What do you think of adding some information on where to find the Stock
Symbol?

Like if you have European Stocks, you need to go to Yahoo-> Finance ->
Symbol Lookup -> search. Which will give you a <SYMBOL>.<MARKET> symbol
for this stock. This symbol should be used together with one of the Yahoo
markets.

/Bengt