compiling the concept guide : Where are the pictures?

Chris Lyttle chris at wilddev.net
Wed Apr 12 20:46:47 EDT 2006

Actually its even easier than that. If you check out the latest svn code
you can just do (from in the gnucash-docs directory);

yelp guide/C/gnucash-guide.xml

Which will bring up the docs in yelp without having to
install/convert/do anything!

The below just tests installing the docs, not necessary for editing and
making sure you've got the latest from svn.

I will update the build system eventually to do the following;

1) No longer generate html (don't need it with yelp)
2) Remove the building of the index db (dont need it with yelp)
3) Various other tweaks to make things more integrated with the gnome
help system

Did I mention that a lot of crap currently done by the docs install
isn't needed with Yelp?

Chris