compiling the concept guide : Where are the pictures?

Chris Lyttle chris at wilddev.net
Fri Apr 14 00:02:05 EDT 2006

How are you doing that currently? If we created a special make html
would that work for this purpose? The main reason for dropping it is
that means requiring;
1) xsltproc
2) customized stylesheets for the conversion (the xsl directory)
3) Bloating the distribution file

In the mean time I'll try to figure out an alternate way for you to
easily get what you need to generate the docs in html for the website.
I'm fairly certain there is a way to do this as I saw it done with gnome
docs on the gnome website.

Chris