splash screen

Patrick Schweiger pks at spiffykitty.com
Fri Apr 14 21:11:21 EDT 2006

I realize what you're actively asking for is a logo, and I'm aware
you've got your hands full trying to crank out 1.9.4 and 2.0. I would
like to offer a "new" splash screen nonetheless. The pie chart window
makes it "obvious" it depicts the 1.8.x generation (tabs to the left of
the plot).  On the other hand, the guppi chart had more lively colors,
which improves the splash screen in my opinion.

If you've got the time of day and are remotely interested, check out
www.spiffykitty.com/gnucashsplash for variations on your current flying
window's theme.  I didn't want to post the images to the list ... if you
prefer to have them posted, or sent to you directly, let me know and
I'll make it so.

If you like what you see but feel 1.8.x windows don't cut it at this
point in gnucash's life cycle, I can provide versions using up to date
screen shots.