splash screen

Patrick Schweiger pks at spiffykitty.com
Sat Apr 15 09:10:47 EDT 2006

Derek Atkins wrote:
> So...  Do we REALLY need a new splash screen?

No.

> What's wrong with the one we have, and have been using for a while?

There's nothing wrong with it.

I was goofing off, made one, thought you might like it, and offered it
to you.  When people offered criticism I thought there was interest.  By
the time you raise these questions I'll accept that you're not
interested.  If I understood this sooner, I would have stopped spamming
your mailing list about replacing splash screens you're happy with sooner.

Sorry if thread got out of hand.
Patrick