Translation Wiki --> msgmerge

Bernie bernie-lists at xs4all.nl
Sun Apr 16 13:59:04 EDT 2006

Hi,

When I do a "rpm -qf /usr/bin/msgmergev " I get "error:
file /usr/bin/msgmerge: no such file or directory"
When I do
"rpm -q gettext"
I get "gettext-0.14.3-6" so I have the package gettext installed on my system.
When I do
"rpm -ql gettext | grep msgmerge"
the prompt returns without any result ......

Help!

Bernie