Loan howtos?

Bengt Thuree bengt at thuree.com
Tue Apr 18 02:47:20 EDT 2006

Hi Guys

Do any one of you have any tips on the below?

-Automobile Loan (How-To)

-Entering a Payment Schedule
  -Monthly Payments (How-To)
  -Final Payment (How-To)

-Selling a House or Automobile (How-To)

-Reconciling with the Loan Statements (How-To)

I will start to look at this in a few days, and would appreciate some help
in clarifying or samples. Since I have not used GnuCash yet... I know, not
the best qualifications to work on the documents... but you sure do learn
a bit anyway... and get to hate taking screenshots, and discover that you
did a misstake on the first one, and have to take them all again...

/Bengt

--
Bengt Thuree   bengt at thuree.com    www.thuree.com/bt