r13725 - gnucash/trunk/po - Make update-po for upcoming release

Christian Stimming stimming at tuhh.de
Tue Apr 18 15:13:47 EDT 2006

Hi,

Am Montag, 17. April 2006 05:24 schrieb Pawan Chitrakar:
> We are working on translation of gnucash in nepali
>
> here is the new and updated translation file for nepali

Thanks a lot. We would happily include it into SVN and the next release --
except: On the Translation project (TP) we received another translation
yesterday. It has the same PO-Revision-Date but a newer POT-Creation-Date,
and the last translator is Jyotshna Shrestha, whereas your attached file
notes yourself as last translator.

For now, I'll use the TP file. I guess that one comes from you as well. Just
notify me if we should do that differently.

For the future, you should choose which way you prefer for contributions:
Either the TP, or directly here on the mailing list. For us, either one is
fine, although I would actually prefer TP because then you don't have to send
around very large emails.

And another side note: Either Jyotshna Shrestha or you forgot to adjust the
entries PO-Revision-Date or Last-Translator. I would strongly suggest you
should always make sure they are up to date. Otherwise it is impossible to
distinguish older PO files from newer ones.

Thank you for all of your contributions. We are looking forward for all
further translations.

Regards

Christian