xref links in the guide - patch

Bengt Thuree bengt at thuree.com
Fri Apr 21 11:48:30 EDT 2006

Hi

I have implemented this in the first 6 chapters, and included my patch
for this.

Unfortunately the html output only contains "Chapter 1", but the yelp
output contains "Chapter 1 -- Overview".

It is a lot easier to keep everything synced though, especially when you
start to move sections/chapters around a bit.

This diff contains the stuff validation changes as well

/Bengt

p.s.
xmllint --valid --noout ch_cc.xml --> gives error now, due to xrefs
xmllint --valid --noout gnucash-guide.xml --> gives no errors
p.p.s
To use yelp, use it on gnucash-guide.xml  (otherwise the external links
will be blank)