Website, Translation & updates..

Tor Harald Thorland linux at strigen.com
Mon Apr 24 04:36:28 EDT 2006

Hello,

Thanks for the answer... but why doesn't the translation project have
"my" updated norwegian file?
I don't have 2% but maby 60% translated.... That was why i asked.

And for the web page, I saw a mail from Linas where they were
discussing automatic updates of web page from svn... that was why i
asked if this had been fixed.

Thanks again
Tor Harald