Are we ready for the 2.0.0 release in mid-May?

Mike Alexander mta at umich.edu
Sun Apr 30 13:25:05 EDT 2006

--On April 30, 2006 10:48:09 AM -0400 Derek Atkins <warlord at MIT.EDU>
wrote:

> Does the existing Lot Editor not work?

Do you mean the one you get to from Actions->Lot Viewer?  Or is there
another one I haven't found?  That one doesn't seem to provide a way to
change the assignment of splits to lots.  You can see what splits are
in a lot, but there doesn't seem to be any way to change that.  Did I
miss something?

Another issue with the lot viewer is that the "View" button is
unimplemented.  It probably should be removed (or implemented).  Right
now the "implementation" consists of a single printf call.

Mike Alexander           mta at umich.edu
Ann Arbor, MI            PGP key ID: BEA343A6