r14634 - gnucash/branches/swigify/src/business - Convert two more Makefiles from g-wrap to swig.

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Sun Aug 13 17:45:10 EDT 2006

Chris,

Chris Shoemaker <chris at cvs.gnucash.org> writes:

> Modified: gnucash/branches/swigify/src/business/business-gnome/Makefile.am
> --- gnucash/branches/swigify/src/business/business-gnome/Makefile.am	2006-08-11 05:20:14 UTC (rev 14633)

>  libgncmod_business_gnome_la_SOURCES = \
> +  swig-business-gnome.c \
>    businessmod-gnome.c \
>    business-options-gnome.c \

Are you sure that you want the swig-derived sources to be
distributed?  I would think you'd want them to be generated
at build-time, not "dist" time.

Basically, it would mean you should use:

nodist_gncmod_business_gnome_la_SOURCES = swig-business-gnome.c

.. and then add swig-business-gnome.c to BUILT_SOURCES to make sure
it exists early enough in the build process.