gnucash romanian (docs) translation -- started

florin boariu boariu at gmx.net
Sat Aug 19 03:28:40 EDT 2006

Thank you for all the feedback few weeks ago!

First, I apologise for the contact break -- I waited and waited for replies, until I realised I wasn't on the mailing list :-/ And it was only now that I checked the list archives for answers...

However, now i *am* on the mailing list, I have checked out the docs in /repo/gnucash-docs/trunk and I'm on to work.

Thanks a lot so far!

Best regards,
florin.