r14760 - gnucash/branches/2.0 - Maintain the account hierarchy when reparenting the descendants of a

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Mon Aug 28 23:52:08 EDT 2006

Quoting Chris Shoemaker <c.shoemaker at cox.net>:

> Gah!  ChangeLog-mangling-alert!  WOONKA! WOOKNA!
>
> -chris

These ChangeSets were already backported and I didn't notice.. But
apparently they weren't quite backported completely.  Maybe they were
backported by hand.  I don't know.  But when I did the changeset merge
via SVK, this is what I got.

At one point I noticed the ChangeSet was frotzed (an entry in there twice)
so I fixed it.

That's what happened.  Sorry.

However, the changes are all backported.