GDA: problem when modifying a transaction split

Phil Longstaff plongstaff at rogers.com
Wed Dec 6 17:25:04 EST 2006

If I open a register, modify a split and then try to record the modified
transaction, the back end receives a commit call for the transaction,
not for any splits.  However, the transaction is not dirty.  I don't
really want to special case this (though queries for splits are already
special cased).

I could modify the register (or xaccTransCommitEdit()) so that whenever
a transaction is committed, any dirty splits are also committed.

Comments?

Phil