Changelog entries

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Sun Dec 10 20:28:35 EST 2006

Sorry, when I backported some changesets from trunk to 2.0, I used
the date of the original changeset (and not the date of my backport)
as the date entry in the ChangeLog.   I wasn't sure what else to do;
the date of the backport didn't seem like the right answer, either.

For 2.0.4 (assuming we HAVE a 2.0.4 and not the 2.1 series) I'm
happy to do other things.

-derek