Amount editor widget

micwise at bellsouth.net micwise at bellsouth.net
Fri Dec 15 16:36:27 EST 2006

> From: Derek Atkins <warlord at MIT.EDU>
> Date: 2006/12/15 Fri PM 03:05:43 CST
> To: micwise at bellsouth.net
> CC: gnucash-devel at gnucash.org
> Subject: Re: Amount editor widget
>
> Quoting micwise at bellsouth.net:
>
> > I was looking at redoing the New Employee dialog to match the HIG and
> > have gotten off on a tangent.  I notice that a custom widget is used
> > in the Billing section and have been trying to figure it out.  For my
> > own better understanding, I'm wondering if anybody would mind explain
> > what that widget does.
>
> What, you mean the Currency selector?
>

> -derek

The Currency seclector, Default hours per day, and Default rate all seem to be created outside of the glade file.  In the dialog-employee.c, default hours and defautl rate reference GNC_AMOUNT_EDIT and currency references GNC_CURRENCY_EDIT.  I'm trying to learn how everthing works and was wondering what these do.

MIchael