Direct Investment import to GNUCash

audiodef bugposts at audiodef.com
Mon Dec 18 15:24:40 EST 2006

This looks similar to a problem I'm having with gnucash. I imported all my
accounts from MS Money. Two of them went exactly right, but one, a checking
account, had a weird negative balance by several thousands of dollars, and I
just don't know what's going on, because the balance is correct and
everything was up to date in MS Money. I tried exporting from Money in both
strict and loose qif format, but with the same result.