Save to URI [Was: Re: gda-dev does not compile]

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Sun Dec 24 11:09:28 EST 2006

What's the point of the global, static fb_info?  In general static
storage is a Bad Idea (TM).

As for the QSF Importer -- I'm not at all surprised that it doesn't
use the GnuCash APIs :(   Feel free to change that ;)

-derek