build 15259 fails to start?

Flavio Rump flavio.rump at gmx.ch
Wed Dec 27 01:07:02 EST 2006

Ok I have debian gnucash installed, but I want to run the svn build of
gnucash.

So my problem with uninstalling slib 3a4 is not that gnucash depends on
it, but guile!

I haven't reported any bugs yet, but apparently it has been talked about:

http://www.mail-archive.com/gnucash-devel@gnucash.org/msg16797.html

As I saw, you are responsible for that package, you want me to give you
the bug report?

Best regards

Flavio