Debian dpkg -i slib_3a1-4.2_all.deb

Eildert Groeneveld Eildert.Groeneveld at fal.de
Wed Feb 1 10:26:13 EST 2006

On Wednesday 01 February 2006 16:13, Derek Atkins wrote:
> This is clearly an SVN merge issue.  Are you sure you reverted the
> correct file?    It's unclear to me that "svn revert" by itself
> is recursive, so what exact command did you run?  Did you then run
> a "make install" after you reverted?
Derek

then I am sure I did it wrong: in the gnucash-svn directory I issued:
svn revert .
After that - just to make sure - ran
./configure ...
make
make install

ok. now I did:

root(eno,gnucash-svn)# svn revert -R  .
Reverted 'src/report/report-system/report.scm'
root(eno,gnucash-svn)#

and this looks promising.

and after make install it looks even better.

Thanx a lot!

Eildert