[Gnucash-changes] r13132 - gnucash/trunk/src/engine - Keep QOF aware of the dirty-state of Transactions.

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Mon Feb 6 13:03:43 EST 2006

mark_trans() should call qof_instance_set_dirty().  no need to call it
everywhere -- we already call mark_trans() everywhere.  Do this all in
one place, please.

-derek

Quoting Chris Shoemaker <chris at cvs.gnucash.org>:

> Modified:
>   gnucash/trunk/src/engine/Transaction.c
> Log:
>   Keep QOF aware of the dirty-state of Transactions.
>   Also, dirty transactions upon changing due date and read-only status,
>   which didn't used to happen.
[snip]
> +  qof_instance_set_dirty(QOF_INSTANCE(trans));
>   mark_trans (trans);
>   qof_commit_edit(QOF_INSTANCE(trans));
[snip]