Updated french translation

Christian Stimming stimming at tuhh.de
Tue Feb 7 15:25:36 EST 2006

Applied to SVN. Thanks a lot.

The encoding can be changed by you in whatever way you wish. Fortunately
enough the PO file format clearly specifies the actual encoding of the file,
so luckily enough we are free to use whatever encoding looks fine. (Contrary
to e.g. the gnucash 1.8 data file, unfortunately.) UTF-8 is even better, of
course.

Christian