create bounties

Christian Stimming stimming at tuhh.de
Thu Feb 9 06:04:11 EST 2006

avid Grant schrieb:
> Besides a donation jar, is there a place online to create bounties for
> gnucash?

No, currently there is no extra bounty system for gnucash.

Instead, we would simply suggest creating a new bugzilla entry
http://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=GnuCash and add your
bounty promise there.

Alternatively, you can consider adding a page to the wiki
http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki (requires email confirmation) where you
describe your bounty, but for single issues we'd rather prefer bugzilla
entries.

Are there any proposals for creating an additional bounty managing
system? We are certainly open for any proposals, especially if someone
volunteers to implement them.

Christian