wrong calculation on income

Martin Klaffenboeck martin.klaffenboeck at gmx.at
Sat Feb 11 06:00:49 EST 2006

Hi!

On gnucash-1.9.0 I have a wrong calculation of my
'Einnahmeüberschussrechnung' (someone who knows the english term please
translate), which calculates income minus expenses.  On the income I can
see it clearly, the 'Erträge' (income) is correct, but the
'Gewinn' (assets) are wrong.  The bug is, that the transactions dated on
the 1. of the month (i.e. 2.1.2006) is not included in the
'Gewinn' (assets).  When I change this transaction to the 2.2.2006 it
works correctly.

What else can I provide?  It happens the same if I use 'start of this
month' or 1.2.2006 as beginning.

Martin