QOF events (was: Re: the changeset)

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Sat Feb 11 09:39:28 EST 2006

Neil Williams <linux at codehelp.co.uk> writes:

> On Friday 10 February 2006 10:43 pm, warlord at mit.edu wrote:
>> FYI, I've got a fix in place now that I'm about to commit.
>>
>> -derek
>
> Thanks - looks v.good at this end.
>
> I'll look at creating a test routine in QOF for events - once I've
> ironed out problems in recursive copying.

I'm not sure what exactly you could test here..  It's not like
there's a testable behavior.  You're not guaranteed a crash, so
I'm not sure what kind of test case you can expect.

I suppose you could create a testcase where you have two callback
functions that share some state and then you can error out when a
callback function is executed when it shouldn't be.