Problems running GnuCash 1.9.0 on kubuntu 5.10

Aaron Larson Aaron at larsonsonline.net
Sat Feb 11 18:56:51 EST 2006

DA> What do you get from:
DA>   find /usr -name gw-standard\*

alarson at aaron2:/home/tmp/gnucash/gnucash-1.9.0$ find /usr -name gw-standard\*
find: /usr/share/dpsyco: Permission denied
/usr/share/guile/g-wrap/gw-standard-spec.scm
/usr/share/guile/g-wrap/gw-standard.scm
/usr/share/guile/site/g-wrap/gw-standard-spec.scm
alarson at aaron2:/home/tmp/gnucash/gnucash-1.9.0$

DA> Also, is the error "gw standard" or "gw-standard"?

rlarson at aaron2:/tmp/gnucash/bin$ ./gnucash
<unnamed port>: In procedure scm-error in expression (scm-error (quote misc-error) #f ...):
<unnamed port>: no code for module (g-wrap gw standard)