Problems running GnuCash 1.9.0 on kubuntu 5.10

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Sun Feb 12 11:29:34 EST 2006

Neil Williams <linux at codehelp.co.uk> writes:

> Isn't there some way configure can check for guile-g-wrap?
> Maybe check for libgw-guile-standard.so ?

This is a g-wrap-1.9'ism -- the check would fail for users using
g-wrap 1.3.4.

Now, what we COULD do is fix the 'g-wrap usability' test in configure
so that it tries to use this part of g-wrap.  But honestly, this is a
packaging issue.  guile-g-wrap is a runtime dependency, not a
build-time dependency.