New qof/engine tests

Neil Williams linux at codehelp.co.uk
Sun Feb 12 13:35:39 EST 2006

I've got a test-events.c and test-recursive.c in QOF CVS but they aren't
complete yet. They do run without failures (so won't interrupt make check).

I've used them in libqof to improve the recursive copying code (e.g. to export
an invoice with all it's data, like customer, job, address, billterms, etc.).

Shall I test them in src/engine/tests/ and commit now; leave them until they
are both fully functional (~1 week); or leave them just in qof cvs? (not my
favourite option.)

test-events.c will be used to ensure that the upcoming change from gnc-event.c
to qofevent.c is backwards compatible.

--

Neil Williams