Build and run in separate directory - OSX?

Mike Alexander mta at umich.edu
Sun Feb 12 18:22:07 EST 2006

--On February 12, 2006 10:59:52 PM +0000 Neil Williams
<linux at codehelp.co.uk> wrote:

> On Sunday 12 February 2006 10:19 pm, Mike Alexander wrote:
>> > I build gnucash svn regularly on OSX 10.3 using fink. The OSX/Fink
>> > maintainer  for gnucash (Peter O'Gorman) also builds 1.8 and (IIRC)
>> > svn on 10.4? (Peter?)
>>
>> Yes, I'm using MacOSX, but not the Fink version of gnucash
>
> OK. Only trying to help. I'm not sure why you want to build gnucash
> this way  but you are, naturally, free to do so. I know fink can be
> awkward at times  but, IMHO, that is how most OSX users are going to
> obtain gnucash.

This is getting nowhere, let's drop it.  My changes clearly are of no
interest to you and they aren't that important anyway, since they are
only relevant to unusual build situations, so it's not worth pursuing.

Mike Alexander           mta at umich.edu
Ann Arbor, MI            PGP key ID: BEA343A6