Customer report

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Sun Feb 19 14:07:51 EST 2006

Plesae be sure to CC gnucash-devel on all your replies...

Quoting "Michael D. Wise" <micwise at bellsouth.net>:

> On Sun, 2006-02-19 at 09:48 -0500, Derek Atkins wrote:
>> "Michael D. Wise" <micwise at bellsouth.net> writes:
>>
>> > I have posted a couple of invoices for a customer.  When I run the
>> > customer report, the correct amount due shows up in 0-30 days but
>> > nothing shows up above that (the invoices are not listed and the total
>> > due is 0).
>>
>> What version of gnucash?
>> What are the post-dates of the invoice?
>> What is the date-range of the report?
>>

> Version is r13293.  The invoice dates are both 3 February 2006 and the
> report date is from Current Year Start till Today using the drop lists.

Hmm..  Okay, could you file a bug, attach a screenshot of your A/R account
showing the posted invoices, a screenshot of the report, and a screenshot
of your report-options screen?

If you can attach a test data file too, that would be even better!

Thanks,