[patch] Re: investment import - new security dialog

David Reiser dbreiser at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 21 01:36:56 EST 2006

Attached is a patch for this bug (no bugzilla entry, I just went
scrounging in the code ...). Also attached is an ofx file that
triggers the behavior if you'd like to see it before applying the
patch. Since the problem arose in dialog-commodity.c, I think any of
the import methods would be affected if a new commodity is being
defined in response to imported data.

Dave

--
David Reiser