[QOF-devel] Outline of new qofevent support

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Wed Feb 22 11:06:40 EST 2006

Chris Shoemaker <c.shoemaker at cox.net> writes:

>> How do we make sure that a signal handler doesn't eat a signal?
>
> Not sure what you mean here, but if you're thinking about the
> Scheme-style hash-table iterators, where the closure can abort the
> iteration by returning #f or something, then that's a completely
> optional feature of GSignal, and not one I've seen much used.

Really?  I thought it was used more often.  But yea, that's what I'm
worried about -- some signal handler returning a value to stop the
propagation, so other handlers don't see the signal (or it doesn't
propagate up to parent objects).