1.9.1: Barchart report X axis label incorrect

Josh Sled jsled at asynchronous.org
Thu Feb 23 07:30:25 EST 2006

On Thu, 2006-02-23 at 09:38 +0100, Andreas Köhler wrote:
> Nevertheless it is hard to determine exactly which data a certain
> label belongs to if it is too wide (just set daily step size). Is
> there a way to improve that?

IIRC (I've not had morning coffee yet), goffice/gof 0.1.0 supports text
rotation, which we should apply to the x-axis tic-labels specifically
(and the y-axis itself, of course).

Our use of office is only at the 0.0.4 API right now, but could have
conditional code for the rotation if someone figures it out...

A bug should be filed, too.

--
...jsled