Question about the trial report

Didier Vidal didier-devel at 9online.fr
Sat Feb 25 17:01:20 EST 2006

Hello,

I have a problem for translating the 'merchandising' options of the
trial balance report.
This option panel enables to select accounts for 'gross adjusting', but
I haven't been able to find a definition of 'gross adjusting' (and how
it differs from regular adjusting), neither to see the impact of
selecting accounts in this option.

 From the comments, it seems to be related to inventory accounts, but
that doesn't help me much for the translation. From the comment, It also
seems that adjustments on these accounts should not be displayed (or
should be treated differently). But that's not what I observe.

Could someone point me to relevant documentation, or explain me the
notion of 'gross adjustment' account ?

Regards,

Didier Vidal.