QOF 0.6.2 on release.

Neil Williams linux at codehelp.co.uk
Sun Feb 26 16:46:17 EST 2006

News:

- Fedora fixes from Toshio Kuratomi
- qof/qofevent.c : Allow events to be generated with an optional event_data
argument.
- Replace gnc-event files with qofevent using extensible event identifiers.
- Correcting collect handling in QSF.
- New file and test to handle reference related code.
- Add error value for files that cannot be opened. ERR_FILEIO_READ_ERROR.
- Check that files can be opened before trying to work out their type.
- Derek Atkin's patch for better handling of event removal.  This allows us to
actually clean up, but also makes sure we don't destroy the handler list out
from under us as we're processing events.
- new events test.
- Deprecating qof_log_set_level_global due to misleading name
- Derek's fixes for reciprocal numeric handling.
- Derek's test for the fixed reciprocal handling.
- Fix merge handling of QOF_TYPE_CHAR to use gchar instead of casting from a
gchar*
- Add CACHE_REPLACE(dst, src) macro for common case in string setters. Chris
Shoemaker
- New Swedish and Vietnamese translations.

--

Neil Williams