G2 and valgrind

Phil Longstaff plongstaff at newearth.org
Sun Feb 26 12:32:20 EST 2006

On February 21, 2006 03:16 pm, Josh Sled wrote:
> On Sun, 2006-02-19 at 12:21 -0500, Phil Longstaff wrote:
> > 2) After g2 is up, I open an account, switch to ledger view, put my
> > cursor into a split and start pressing delete-tab-delete-tab...  I then
> > get the listing shown in attachment gnucash.valgrind.  I added printf
> > statements to show as splits were allocated and freed.  Most serious is
> > that a split continues to be accessed after it is freed.
>
> Was this readily reproducible?
> Is it better after r13343?

It was readily reproducible with r13337.  It was not reproducible with r13343.
There were a few oddities.  I originally had about 20 transactions with the
same date.  When I modified the first one, the transactions were reordered so
that the one I was modifying was shifted down to just before the blank
transaction.  It's not really an issue because I don't see that the order of
transactions with the same date matters.

Phil