SX editor leads to bus error

Josh Sled jsled at asynchronous.org
Wed Jan 4 23:50:13 EST 2006

On Wed, 2006-01-04 at 23:32 -0500, David Reiser wrote:
> Click OK in the SX editor dialog (notice, I didn't enter/record the
> change to the transaction)
[deletia]
> If I remember to enter the transaction before trying to close the
> editor dialog, there is no error.

This is reproducible, though your description was a bit confusing (I
thought you were talking about the Transfer toolbar button for a bit,
not the credit/debit account selector...).

This is very weird; I thought that this would be in the register/ledger,
but it turns out to be in updating validating a bogus date in the
dense-cal...

In any case, I've added it to GNOME2_STATUS.  Thanks!

--
...jsled