Crash and a strange account name

Christian Stimming stimming at tuhh.de
Thu Jan 5 10:54:08 EST 2006

No, there haven't been any replies on this one, true. However: Your
initial message was 700KB in size because of the screenshots; that is,
err, not so good. If you want to report a bug where you need larger
screenshots, you should open a bugzilla bug
http://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=GnuCash and attach the
screenshots there, instead of posting them to the list.

Having said that, I think the two bugs that you describe are too
unspecific to be dealt with at this point in time. I mean, we have lots
of bugs in bugzilla that 1. can reliably be reproduced, 2. have more
important impact on day-to-day work, and 3. are considered more
important by the developers. We would fix those once we get to the
bug-fixing stage. So in these two cases I have to give the disappointing
reply that these two problems don't seem to be very important at this
point in time. Either you can enter them into bugzilla (where they might
be considered at some later point in time) or I'd suggest you ignore
these two for now.

Nevertheless thanks a lot for reporting anything interesting you find out.

Christian