rfc: marking non-leaf example accounts as placeholders

Christian Stimming stimming at tuhh.de
Fri Jan 6 08:04:26 EST 2006

Josh Sled schrieb:
> In the example account hierearchies, it seems that we should encourage
> the creation of placeholder accounts for all the non-leaf accounts ...
> any objections to my changing the datafiles in this way?

In principle no objections, but similar to Chris I'd suggest to be
rather conservative about setting an account as placeholder. Please add
that flag only if the subaccounts are really, obviously, for almost all
cases, sufficient for that category. Apart from that I think you can
just go ahead.

Christian