Gnucash-1.9.0 developing

Martin Klaffenboeck martin.klaffenboeck at gmx.at
Sat Jan 7 06:11:49 EST 2006

Hi there!

There are some things that doesn't work for me at the moment, but I
think I can try to make some patches.  Should I just poste them here or
can I have a write account for svn?

At first, the ofx importer doen't correct import my ofc files.  I would
like to correct that because on one of my bank accounts I have a <NAME>
Tag, which will be read as <DESCRIPTION> which is wrong, the
<DESCRIPTION> is ignored than.  The second thing is, that I would like
to implement a "[x] Always select Account" Feature.

Thats all from me at the moment.

Then I have the problem that the autocompletition doesn't work in 1.9.0
like in 1.8.12 where I had to type K:S:S for
Kategory:Subkategory:SubsubKategory.

It seems that we only need a 'select to the end of the line'
implementing in this entry field.

Martin