Gnucash-1.9.0 developing

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Sat Jan 7 14:17:21 EST 2006

Quoting Christian Stimming <stimming at tuhh.de>:

>> can I have a write account for svn?
>
> No, we are quite conservative with giving out new SVN write accounts, so for
> occasional changes people are encouraged to submit patches.

Note that we DO add people as developers if then stick around, supply
lots of patches, become highly involved in the project, hang out on IRC,
and generally show some level of clue and prove some level of trust.
So, keep at it...

In the meantime, patches in email are the suggested route, as everyone
else has stated.