Gnucash wikis

Geert Janssens janssens.geert at advalvas.be
Sun Jan 8 16:37:50 EST 2006

On Sunday 8 January 2006 21:56, Derek Atkins wrote:
> Quoting David Grant <david.grant at telus.net>:
> > 4) http://gnomesupport.org/wiki/index.php/GnuCash
>
> This wiki is dead.  If it's online, all the pages should refer you to #2.

Well, I followed the link. It appears to be a direct link to a wiki page about
GnuCash with internal references to GnuCashFaq, GnuCashSvn GnuCashBugzilla,
and other pages, mailinglist subscriptions and so on.
There's nothing on this page mentioning it it depreciated or that
wiki.gnucash.org should be used instead.

On the other hand, if you click on 'Main page' in the navigation bar on the
left, you arrive on the Gnome Support Main page (how obvious :-) ). On this
main page is a GnuCash link at the bottom. This link still points to the
gnomesupport GnuCash page, although next to it is written this link is
depreciated.

So there is a mention of the depreciation, but it's not easily found. And it's
certainly not on all GnuCash wiki pages on gnomesupport.

I thought I just mention this, since that page and its subpages still seem
alive and important (last update 2 december 2005 ?)

Best regards

Geert Janssens